We were only in Seville for 24 hours, within 10 mins of arriving, we were checked in, we had maps, a plan, a table booked at the best tapas restaurant ever (http://www.vineriasantelmo.com/) and ended up having the best trip ever. All down to the lovely lady in reception. The room was a 2 minute walk round the cathedral. It was... More
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Puerta Catedral Hotel
- Apartamentos Puerta Catedral Hotel Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These spacious apartments and studios are surrounded by the amazing architecture of historic Seville. They are set in the shadow of the city’s colossal cathedral and famous Giralda tower. Each stylish Puerta Catedral apartment blends modern lighting and decor with charming features such as old wood beams and antique-style furnishings. Other luxury details may include marble or parquet floors, and French windows opening onto scenic balconies. Also included are marble bathrooms and modern fitted kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Apartamentos Puerta Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.