The owners, the dedicated small management team and the cheerful staff know what they're doing here. A fine 18th century lordly Spanish manor house and outbuildings converted into an elegant Spanish take on "the country house hotel". Convenient for Seville and Jerez, but rural remote, every aspect has been carefully considered. Fixed dinner menu,good wine list, this was a chance... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.