We really enjoyed our two night stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly Fran who gave us lots of helpful advice on visiting Seville. He told us where we could see authentic flamenco dancing.Our room was lovely with a four poster bed. The price was very reasonable for such a handy central location. If you arrive in Saville's... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Del Maestro Hotel Seville
- La Casa Del Maestro Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your house in the heart of Seville, full of air of flamenco , charm and friendly atmosphere. Have your breakfast in the room, on the terrace, no time, what else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Casa del Maestro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.