We were greeted by a vivacious receptionist who gave us a map and explained the city's main points of interest, then showed us where we could lock our bikes on the roof terrace, a very welcoming start. We'd booked a room for the three of us at 70 euro per night but it faced the noisy main road and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Samay Hostel Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Samay Hostel Sevilla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feetup Samay Hostel Sevilla brought a new concept of budget accommodation to Seville, our Team has created the perfect space for those who want more from their hostel.Feetup Samay Hostel Sevilla is central located, right in the heart of the Seville´s old quarter, in the charmy and historical Santa Cruz neighbourhood, where you will reach all the main sites of Seville within a few minutes walking and where you`ll find lots of Tapas Bar`s, Pubs, many people to meet, flamenco show and obviously the Sevillan atmosphere, full of happiness and magic.The Samay Hostel team have completely restored a traditional Sevillan “town house”, adding all the facilities you need to enjoy Seville at its best. Our spacious, designed, well lit and ensuite dorm rooms will keep you comfortable while visiting the Andulacian capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Feetup Samay Hostel Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.