We went there for a week, first time in Gran Canaria. Firstly our impression wasn't that good, because the apartments looked a bit old but once we settled down we really love our stay there. Staff was real nice, helpful and available. The location almost perfect, just in the middle of the boardwalk of the beach. Most recomendable.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras Hotel
- Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras Hotel Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional building of 45 studios, all with separate kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, TV, telephone and Security Safe. Amongst other service it offers a TV lounge, sun roof, free WiFi and a 24/7 reception. Las Canteras is one of the most beautiful urban beaches of Spain and it is, without question, the charm of the city. This four kilometres long beach, obtains the Blue Flag awarded by European Union every year as an official recognition of its water quality and its remarkable sanitary conditions. Located close to restaurant, shopping centres and entertainment options, Brisamar is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.