The place is nothing short of fantastic. The staff are warm and friendly the activites are greatm the city centre is a short walk. Definately recommend it!. Special shout out to Pablo,Facu,Pedro and Alberto (hostel workers).Great dudes, and reflecting true hospitality and customer service!
- Also Known As:
- Las Musas Residence Hotel
- Las Musas Residence Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Musas Hostel is located in the popular neighborhood of Tirso de Molina, right in the heart of the city of Madrid.We are just a 10 minute walk from the main art museums such as Prado Museum, Reina Sofia, Thyssen, Caixa Forum, and traditional markets like El Rastro and San Miguel.La Puerta Del Sol and the amazing night life are both just 5 minutes away.We offer a wide variety of activities such as a Walking Tour, Bike Tour, Tapas Experience, Pub Crawls Drinking Games (Free Sangria) and Flamenco shows. We also organize Paella Nights at the hostel on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights so our guests can try this delicious and typical Spanish dish.Breakfast not included but we offer FREE Coffee, Tea, Milk, Hot Chocolate, Honey and Churros, from 8 to 10 am.Day TripsDon't miss our day trips to Toledo, Segovia, El Escorial & Aranjuez from Las Musas Hostel... We take you and pick you up, you just relax and enjoy!!Come and visit us!!!!Please note that we only accept guests between 18 and 40 years of age. We cannot accept groups of more than 8 people. Bookings for more than 8 people will be automatically cancelled without a refund of the deposit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Las Musas Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.