Huge and confy bed, good food and friendly staff. Not in center of Madrid, still with 3 lines of Metro near by and a bus terminal, that can take you to mid of the town in 10 minutes. At least on the 4th floor, you can slightly hear the metro pass by. Nothing that makes you loose your sleep anyway.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Castilla Plaza Madrid
- Hotel Abba Castilla Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abba Castilla Plaza is set in Madrid’s Chamartín District on Paseo de la Castellana Avenue. This modern hotel features a restaurant, bar and rooms with satellite TV. The Abba Castilla’s rooms are spacious and offer simple, attractive décor. Each has a minibar and safe. The hotel’s Amalur Restaurant specializes in Basque cuisine. There is also a snack bar and a piano bar. The Abba is less than half a mile from Chamartín Train station, where there are frequent trains to the center of Madrid, 10 minutes away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.