I stayed in the Intercontinental Madrid in June '13 for 2 nights on my own for a holiday. While the staff who checked me in was polite, the concierge was terse and impatient with me when I was asking advice on what to do in the city. I had the distinct feeling that he didn't think I was worth dealing... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century palace was the inspiration for this emblematic hotel in Madrid, situated on one of the city's most famed thoroughfares. Culinary delights include El Jardin with an exquisite menu overseen by renowned head chef José Luque. Bar 49 serves fine local wines and the city’s signature tapas. Ideally located in the cultural and business district, the hotel is minutes from the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Real Madrid Museum and elegant Serrano shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel Madrid