Stayed end of October and can only wish we had not.After spending ages trying to locate this badly signed resort in a rather grim residential area of Torrevieja we were eventually greeted by the receptionist who could from the smell of his breath been the official drinks tester who gave us the keys and informed us there was an additional... More
- Also Known As:
- Complejo Aldea Del Mar Hotel Torrevieja
- Complejo Aldea Del Mar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our holiday complex Ona Aldea del Mar is situated in aresidential district of Torrevieja, a village that has preserved itsunique Spanish character and charm for ages. The beach andthe centre of the village are within walking distance (it will take you approx 10 min). The village offers a wide range of activities you can choose from: The Santa Pola amusement park, sand dune beaches of Guardamar, the salt museum, The Torrevieja lagoons, where you can enjoy the therapeutic mud baths, are only a few among other interesting places worth visiting.Another wonderful way to spend your free time is Terra Mitica, theme park that lies 70 km away from the resort, in Benidorm. A breathtaking journey that will take you through the ancient civilizations of Greece, Rome, Iberia, the Mythic Islands and Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Ona Aldea del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.