A good friendly hotel just outside the centre of Valencia. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Wasn't far from the metro station Aragon so easy access to the centre. WiFi was a bit hit and miss. There was a large choice at breakfast but unfortunately the hot buffet was cold.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel Valencia
- Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel
- Silken Puerta Hotel Valencia
- Valencia Silken Puerta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Puerta Valencia is set 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia’s Mestalla Stadium and 15 minutes' walk from the City of Arts and Sciences. It features free Wi-Fi and an à la carte restaurant.The Puerta Valencia offers chic, contemporary décor designed by Javier Mariscal. Its air-conditioned rooms are spacious and have parquet floors, satellite TV and a desk.The Puerta Valencia Restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in rice-based dishes. There is also a café-bar, which serves tapas and cocktails in the evening.The hotel features a large, on-site parking facility, available at an extra cost. The nearest Metro station, Aragón, is around 400 metres away and connects guests to the city’s old town and cathedral in 10 minutes. The beach is just over one kilometre from the Silken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Silken Puerta Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.