The hotel and staff were generally excellent. Staff were pleasant and helpful. My room wasn't quite perfect. The carpet looked as if it had been bleached in places, and there was a full ashtray on the "balcony" [I was in a no smoking room]. Although there were train lines below, it wasn't noisy and sleep quality was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 88 rooms with soundproofing and airconditioning, minibar, satellite TV, direct phone, pay TV. The hotel is located in the city centre, 3.5 km from the airport and just 150 m from the railway stations Centrale and Garibaldi, an ideal position for both business trips and visiting Naples and its surroundings. Free shuttle bus from the hotel to the historic centre with return trips in the evening from 5.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m., bookable at the hotel reception. Public pay car park close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Napoli Garibaldi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Garibaldi Hotel
- Mercure Napoli Garibaldi Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Napoli Garibaldi