No hot water, no air condition, The beds are so bad we broke our back They charged us extra money for keeping our suitcases 2 hours extra We asked our money back after the first night , because if all the inconveniences , but got refused
- Also Known As:
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel Rome
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A completely new structure, it has single and double rooms, equipped with WI-FI, all with private bathrooms inside the room, equipped with linen and towels, dispensers for soap and hair dryer, very spacious and furnished in a simple and elegant, comfortable and vital atmosphere. The rooms are quiet thanks to the double windows. The rooms also offer many other services: TV Air conditioning, safe, daily cleaning which will guarantee an enjoyable stay at our place. Daily assistance by our team of experts will be provided upon your arrival in Porta Pia. Kosher breakfast is offered in the bed and breakfast. Our Bed and breakfast is most beautiful kosher bed and breakfast in rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Budget Places, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cesar Palace Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.