We stayed 3 nights at Mediterraneo Hotel as part of the Best of Italy tour by Globus. It was very nice, clean and inviting. Since our group arrived a day early, I had to work with the front desk to secure our luggage. I figured out which man had been identified as "rude" on Trip Advisor and I went out... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Italian Art Déco Mediterraneo is located in the center of the city: on the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo command a sweeping view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant “La Terrazza” has a panoramic view of Rome from its flowered terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 251 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Agoda, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Mediterraneo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo