I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel with my girlfriend and we enjoyed our stay very much. Upon check in we were taken to our room to discover that we had been upgraded to a Junior Suite which was an unexpected and welcomed surprise. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Our only complaints would be that you could... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.