We stayed here at the beginning and end of a Beach's motorcycle tour. Its location outside of Rome meant easy access to and from the area. This is a great event location, or country retreat. I would not recommend for those wanting to tour Rome. Excellent service and lovely dining room. Rooms vary greatly in size and amenities though in... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Escapio, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.