Let me start by saying the owner is a lovely lady and she was very good with communicating prior to and after our arrival. The apartment obviously has no reception, so do ensure you liaise with her first and provide an arrival time. The location couldn't have been better. We walked everywhere from the Vatican all the way to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cecilia suites Rome is a charming collection of luxury suites and rooms in a 15th Century building located on the famous street of Via Frattina, Vicolo Cellini, Via Brancaleone. Situated in the historic center of beautiful Rome, we are steps away from boutique shopping, charming cafes, bars and clubs, and fine restaurants. Rome’s most popular attractions are nearby: Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Trinità dei Monti, Via Giulia, San Pietro, Campo dei Fiori and the Pantheon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cecilia Suites Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.