L'Albero is a lovely well located to the main piazza and bay small hotel. The staff are genuine and welcoming, all speaking English. The decor is warm and interesting, neat as a pin and exceptionally clean. No elevators but the staff willingly carried our suitcases up and down for us. Our room was large with a kitchen and lots of... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.