Back in August 2012, my partner and I along with our two children and mother-in-law had a lovely one night stay at A Tribute to Music Hotel, Venice. After arriving at Marco Polo airport, we took the 4/5 minute walk to the water Taxi / Bus stop (basically, out of the terminal and turn Left). We decided to hire a... More
- Also Known As:
- a Tribute To Music Hotel Venice
- a Tribute To Music Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful and central part of Venice, at three minutes from Piazza San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs and the Church of La Salute, it overlooks the lagoon and its rooms have a spectacular view of the basin of San Marco.The nicely decorated rooms give the feeling of being in an exclusive setting. The elegant baroque design typical of the Venetian style combined with a high and modern comfort, plentiful breakfast, and the constant help of our staff will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in our wonderful city. All the rooms are with bathroom inside, telephone, Tv, safe, air-conditioning, Set preparing tea and coffee, internet wireless, rich breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Agoda, Venere, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your A Tribute To Music reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.