The hotel is vey nicely renovated: with natural materials and trying not to spoil the medieval flavour, but adding comfort. The room was very large with a nice bathroom. Besides being very clean and confortable, the room was very far away from noise. The whole place was away from the town, but not far away from turistic attractions, restaurants, shops... More
- Also Known As:
- Histo s. Pietro Sul Mar Piccolo Relais Culti Hotel
- Histo s. Pietro Sul Mar Piccolo Relais Culti Hotel Taranto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Histo Relais Culti is a new luxury hotel which has been built by carefully restoring an abandoned medieval manor and farmhouse of great historical importance, also due to the presence of an ancient Roman aqueduct. People have lived here since ancient Roman times. The Basilica of SS Pietro and Andrea, which dates back to 1st century AD, has been very carefully restored as well, and today it is a wonderful frame where it is possible to organize meetings, special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Relais Histo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.