We stayed 3 nights here in May. Location is great, you can easily reach train stations and attractions by walk and by bus. Cafe and supermarket is closed to the hotel. Room are standard, clean and comfortable. Staff is helpful and pleasant, even though we had asked a lot of recommendations and questions.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Hotel Firenze Centro
- Best Western Hotel Florence
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Viva Hotel Capitol is a comfortable and clean hotel in a modern style with functional rooms and very bright. Located in the district of Santa Croce, is central to the city center, is well connected with the Fortezza da Basso, exhibition and conference area. The 92 rooms, of which some are particularly suitable for families, offer a magnificent view of Florence. The hotel has satellite TV, Air Conditioning, Minibar, Telephone, TV, Safe, Hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your B&B Hotel Firenze City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.