This is a nice hotel if you don't want to be anywhere near the busy part of Florence. It is set in a quiet north part of central Florence. The place is very grand and the building is kept in great condition. The room we had was adequate and we don't think it was pricey at all. The staff weren't... More
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Florence
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa was built in the end of the eighteenth century and has been recently restored, maintaining the fascinating atmosphere of the ancient college. The coffered ceiling, reconstituted marble flooring, mosaics and frescos constitute our hotels private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Lorenzo il Magnifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.