I travel often to Florence from New York and Hollywood for both work and pleasure. The Palazzo Niccolini is utterly fantastic, charming, original, historic, lovely. The staff is fabulous and friendly. If you want an authentic, intimate Florentine stay in town, you can't do better than the Palazzo Niccolini and the location is superb. Stay here if you can, it... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.