I thought this one of the best boutique hotels I have stayed in. Excellent room, very good breakfast and superb service. Very well done to all involved. My colleague stayed at the sister hotel and that was not of the same standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel