I visited San Gimignano 25 years ago while on a Euro Bike tour through Italy. I vowed to return and as luck would have it, managed to book back into the same hotel. Very quaint. Love this little town. After the tourists leave it is quiet and peaceful. Hotel can use some upgrading but it is charming.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Cisterna
- La Cisterna San Gimignano
- La Cisterna Hotel San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is lodged in a 14th century building set in the middle of the historical centre of San Gimignano with a splendid view of the town and the Tuscan countryside. While respecting the original character of the building, the hotel underwent a complete restoration providing the highest quality of modern standards. This guarantees a pleasant and relaxing stay for our guests.Inside the restaurant “Le Terrazze” serving the finest Tuscan cuisine in an exceptional ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your La Cisterna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.