We only stayed the one night but could easily have stayed longer. The short walk to the town centre highlights the fantastic views of the Tuscan countryside and the free parking is a welcome bonus. The rooms are spacious but the showers can be a bit tricky for space. The restaurant was lovely and we can recommend the minestrone soup.... More
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel San Gimignano
- Hotel Villa Belvedere San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Via Francigena just 500 meters from the historic center of San Gimignano, Villa Belvedere blends a modern, completely-refurbished interior with the unaltered charm of a 19th century villa surrounded by picturesque gardens. The family-run hotel, which boasts a swimming pool and private car park, is just 10 minutes walk from the town centre and Important areas of historical and cultural interest, including Florence, Siena and Volterra, are a 40-minute drive away. Guests can exchange the noise and chaos of the city for a holiday destination characterized by culture and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.