We stayed here for one night in Jan 2013. The room was a good size and nicely decorated. The location was in close proximity to the main square and a cheap taxi ride from the Siena train station. We had a front room which was a little noisy in the morning but not enough to put us off. Breakfast offered... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Di San Martino Siena Residenza d`Epoca Hotel
- Locanda Di San Martino Siena Residenza d`Epoca Hotel Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino is a charming boutique hotel located in Palazzo Zaicchetti an original medieval structure renovated to offer luxury standards and service. It is nestled in the heart of Siena just 200 meters from the famous Piazza del Campo. The Locanda di San Martino is the ideal place to experience the alluring charm and the atmosphere of this city that has maintained its medieval identity over the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Locanda di San Martino Siena Residenza d'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.