I booked the hostel mainly for the inclusion of the ski pass for the local area. You also get a good breakfast included where you can eat as little or as much as you like. Dinner is extra if not booked in advance, it was good overall but you get want you pay for given the price of it compared... More
- Also Known As:
- Jugendherberge St. Moritz Bad Hotel
- Jugendherberge St. Moritz Bad Hotel St. Moritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated, top modern youth hostel with a dazzling location: a holiday paradise for summer and winter. Breathtaking panoramas, a valley of seemingly endless vistas, fascinating contrasts and unique skies. St. Moritz is a world-famous, glamorous centre of attraction amidst the ancient, harsh natural environment of Upper Engadine. And at its centre the Youth Hostel. The renovated building, positioned on the edge of the forest in St. Moritz, has an open and uncomplicated atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Jugendherberge St. Moritz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.