We spent 3 nights here at Xaviera Happy House in late July 2013. The house itself has a lot of character and is a great introduction when arriving in Amsterdam. The breakfasts were very nice and relaxed out in the courtyard area, and the cooks were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, in a very nice part of... More
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.