We decided to stay in the center of the city although we played golf in Cascais every day. We were recommended Lisbon Short Stay because it´s convenient to reach the highway and because it´s so central just around the corner of Lisbon´s main street Rua Augusta. We were 9 golf players and had our own floor and privacy.The rooms are... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa are located in the most central quarter of Lisbon, Baixa, between the cosmopolitan Rua Augusta, the most popular pedestrian street of downtown Lisbon and Chiado quarter.Lisbon Short Stay was designed with the objective of creating the feel of an art gallery whilst incorporating the ambience of being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.