We very much enjoyed our stay here. Breakfast was delicious, and it dured for a long time. Wifi is at public areas, rooms are small but sufficient with tv that has plentiful channels. The only negative point may be the noise coming from Avenida Liberdade when the window is open. Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, high-speed internet access, cable TV, video on demand, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer. Guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, wireless internet access free of charge in the public areas, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.