We were touring through Portugal and spent a night here. Staff - especially reception - was very friendly and helpful, and full of suggestions that definitely contributed to make our stay more pleasant. The restaurant recomendations were most welcome. The hotel is right next to the village walls (Obidos is a walled town), and there is a very handy gate... More
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Do Convento Hotel
- Estalagem Do Convento Hotel Obidos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an old convent building from 1830, in the medieval town of Obidos. The hotel is decorated with ancient charming furniture. Some rooms have the original black ceiling and all are decorated with beautiful tiles in the bathrooms. Our restaurant with capacity for 100 persons is in the old Cloister of the monastery. It is a wonderful opportunity to get to know one of Portugal's most historic towns, its traditions and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Estalagem Do Convento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.