The staff are lovely, attentive and so polite. The pool has a great view over Funchcal, and the poolside bar is a joy,loved the food. The gardens are beautiful,even in November. This intimate hotel has so much charm compared to the large hotel in the town. The rooms are clean, some are more luxious than others. Would go back tomorrow.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.