Pros: Really nice, seems new, very comfortable bed, good concierge, really nice umbrellas to borrow Cons: None I can think of Internet: Free Parking: 22/night Breakfast: 24 euros (if I am remembering correctly) The hotel is located right next to a big square on the top of the hill on the north bank of the river Douro. It is also... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Porto Palacio Das Cardosas Hotel Porto
- Intercontinental Porto Palacio Das Cardosas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORICAL PALACE AT THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE. Located in the heart of the Historical Centre, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, the InterContinental Porto - Palacio das Cardosas is the result of a careful renovation of a palace dated from the end of the 18th century. The Hotel is located in Oporto’s main city square, the Praça da Liberdade,within walking distance from all the major cultural highlights,trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The Hotel comprises 105 spacious rooms and suites, the Astoria Restaurant, Cardosas Bar, meeting and banqueting rooms, as well as a Wellness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Porto Palacio das Cardosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.