We stayed 7 days at the Palazzo Vecchio from the 17th May until the 24th, where we encountered friendly and a real caring staff, with plenty of insider information’s about Crete or Rethymno, you won’t be miss leaded. The Hotel has beautiful Venetian style rooms and pool, the rooms have plenty of space, Kitchenette, fridge and a balcony, exactly what... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Vecchio Rethymnon
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence Crete/Rethymnon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence is a small, romantic and beautifully furnished Hotel in Rethymno, Crete. Located exactly in the heart of the old town of Rethymno, Palazzo Vecchio was built in 15th century in the days of the Venetians. In the neighboring,you can find a plethora of restaurants, cafe, shops & various points of interest, in easy walking distance. Palazzo Vecchio is one of the oldest mansions of Rethymno, located at the ‘edge’ of the old town of Rethymno, below the Venetian Fortress “Fortezza”, 50 meters from the Mediterranean Sea at a short distance from the Venetian fortress “Fortezza” and close to the impressive building dated from the Ottomans time. The hotel consists of 23 rooms and has been restored with skill, taste and respect to its history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.