We had a fantastic visit to Water Island. Very quiet island with great views and beaches for swimming. The campground was very clean and well maintained. Keep in mind even though you are in a cottage, there still are bugs so it's not for people looking for a pampered stay. We packed and brought most of our food with us.... More
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.