Having been to Llandudno before and loved it we were pleasently surpised to find a cheapy long weekend with Leisure Time Tours. The hotel was Ambassador Hotel, not as good as the Malborough just around the corner but I must admit I did misjudge it at first. When we arrived, there was no system for booking guests in and this... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A uniquely styled traditional, family run, independent hotel for individual people. The Hotel is renowned for comfort, service & friendliness, but with a commitment to standards & disciplines, with a belief that this has to be affordable.Relaxing lounges or one of Llandudno’s best stocked bars, the choice is yours at The Ambassador.Our Patisserie is open from 10.00am to 5.30pm daily, where you can relax with a pot of tea or coffee. Spoil yourself with a sandwich made on home-baked bread, peraps indulge in a cream cake or afternoon tea. Our Head Chef and his team provide interesting and varied menus in The Restaurant based on local produce. All bedrooms are equiped with tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, multi channel flat screen Television and hairdryer.Strategically placed, exactly halfway between the bandstand and Pier. Getting about could not be easier - turn left from the front door and you are on the Promenade, turn right and ahead is the main shopping area of Mostyn Street, with many national and international stores.... it's so convenient!The Williams family is now in it’s third generation of caring for guests, many of whom have been returning for over 30 years. Why not join them! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Llandudno
- Ambassador Hotel Llandudno, Wales