I took my 75 yr old parents to the KD For the second time,the first being exactly a year ago. This was my parents first trip away for 6 years after serious illness-last year our 3 day stay was just what was needed and thankfully the same can be said for our return visit. This is a genuinely friendly,independent hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- The Kingswood And Devoran Hotel
- The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel Sidmouth, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing retreat at the centre of Sidmouth's delightful regency seafront, now providing 50 bedrooms, whilst retaining the ambiance, service and hospitality for which the hotel has been known for nearly 100 years. With its close proximity to the town centre, it is ideal for exploring the towns excellent variety of independent shops. The flower filled patio and lounges both overlook the sea with stunning views of the World Heritage Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.