on arrival receptionist told us to go through, we stood hesitantly at the door to the orangery, a waitress saw us but didnt appear to acknowledge us untill we approached her. Had a glass of prosecco outside but table and chairs were rusty and there were weeds all around. Afternoon tea was very nice, fresh and tasty, good portions of... More
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.