Really good hotel, very cleanly good food. Loved the leisure facilities only thing I didn't like is the communal changing, found it very uncomfortable in the ladies changing area especially as some women had children with them (boys and girls) and didn't feel very comfortable changing in front of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be greeted with sheer beauty and style at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Hotel & Chalets. With breathtaking views overlooking scenic Lough Erne and exclusive Health Club to enjoy- this hotel truly has it all. Surrounded by private grounds and lakeside gardens, this family run hotel is located only 1km from the town of Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. Why not go that one step further and spoil yourself at the Elemis Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Killyhevlin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen, County Fermanagh