We stayed two nights at the Hotel Salivolpi in early May. I think our first issue started when we couldn't locate the Hotel. Although they are very close to the village of Castellina, they were not easy to find due in part to a partial road closure, a general lack of street signs, and a Hotel sign that does not... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old country house recently converted into a hotel whilst keeping its original architectural features. It is located on the hills on the site of the former Etruscan Castellina, near the historical centre of Castellina in Chianti, which is a short walk away. The hotel is in a convenient position, about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano, and just over an hour from the Tyrrhenian Sea. Many of our guests use Salivolpi as a base for their daily trips to the coast, and Tuscany and Umbria's historical towns and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany