We liked our stay in Montebello hotel. Good hotel with reasonabable prices. Rooms are quite small, but breakfast were very good for such price! Just no fresh vegetables, but croissans were perfect, the all bakery was very tasty. We stayed there for 5 nights in November. Maybe beacause out of season, but were no noice heard outside during a nite,... More
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Montebello Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Montebello is ready to welcome you in a pleasant and professional atmophere. In the city centre of Montecatini Terme, near train station and the beautiful spa park, we provide free internet connection, spacious rooms (some with balcony), tv-sat, lounge bar and a rtestaurant with traditional tuscany style cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Montebello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.