We had a hard time picking where to base ourselves for 4 nights in Tuscany. We knew we wanted a charming area outside of the larger cities with great views, food, and wine. Thanks to Tripadvisor we came across reviews for La Locanda and pulled the trigger. This hotel/B&B really lives up to its ranking here, and we'd recommend it... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the old town, with stunning views on the Tuscan contryside. The exclusivity of 4 luxury guestrooms in a 14th century palazzo, with the services and facilites of a modern luxury hotel. In order to feel "at home away from home", Guests receive the keys of the property, together with the personal assistance of the owners, to make their stay unique with the privilege of living a true Tuscan experience.On season, the hip Locanda's Wine Bar & Bistro " E lucevan le stelle", with its panoramic terrace, live jazz and art exhibitions, is The Place to be in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel