I liked staying here, I recommend it and Positano in general, as its a great place to base yourself on the Amalfi. It's not the easiest of places to get to but if you take the cheap, tiny public bus it's not too hard. It's in a quaint alley and the accommodation itself is spread out over several buildings. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Casa Guadagno* was opened in 1957. Since then, the guesthouse has been family run, offering its guests the possibility of spending their holiday in a relaxing, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. In Italian 'Casa' means 'Home' while Guadagno is the surname of the family running the guesthouse. So, you really are treated as one of the family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Pensione Casa Guadagno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.