I was so surprised that the clientele was French! We were two couples and we all agreed it was the worst meal of our almost three week trip. The prices were very high for the ingredients and quality of the food Nd the wine price list was way over priced for the selection. Avoid this restaurant
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Discover the charm of yesteryear in one of the most beautiful castle hotels in the Perigord, whose origins date back to the XVcentury." Spacious, quiet and comfortable, the 17 double, lounge and suite rooms are distributed in the towers and the main building of the Castle and in the Annex and are equipped with period furniture and antique style. Some are decorated with living rooms, fireplaces, woodwork, four poster beds and the suite "Les Moulineaux" has private access to the terrace of the tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.