Stayed 1 night on business trip, and it was too expensive for what you get, the location was what drove me there. One or two signs of wear and tear in the room that should have been picked up through regular maintenance. I was on 5th floor and the landing felt a bit untidy and didn't smell too good.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel Fontenay-Sous-Bois
- Accor Fontenay Sous Bois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located halfway between Disneyland and Paris. 10 min drive from Paris. 133 air-conditioned rooms, including 6 junior suites. 15 min to the centre by subway (RER). Restaurant and bar. Meeting facilities. Disabled rooms. Ideal for business / leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Fontenay sous Bois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.