Need to post a detail review and information for our Indian Tourists.Firstly one should go for Apartment Stay and not hotel room stay.As kitchen facility with equipments are available in Apartments only. One should move around by train from train stations as It is very convenient and cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenclub Schliersee Hotel
- Alpenclub Schliersee Hotel Schliersee
- Alpenclub Hotel Schliersee
- AlpenClub Schliersee Germany - Bavaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps, close to the tranquil lake Schliersee, AlpenClub is blessed with some of the most stunning mountain scenery. The AlpenClub Schliersee has all the facilities to make your vacation a success. This recognized health resort has a unique setting and offers something for everyone. It has an excellent restaurant and bar, along with indoor and outdoor sporting and other leisure activities. The resort is consists of 88 beautifully appointed units with modern facilities, equipped with kitchen and tasteful living space with Satellite TV, DVD and balcony. The resort is also near the bus and train connections to both Munich and Salzburg, so sightseeing tours of both are within easy access during your stay. Popular activities available near to the resort include hiking, and many different winter sports. Whatever time of year you travel, and whether it is winter sports or summer relaxation - AlpenClub is a wonderful place to visit at any time of year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your AlpenClub Schliersee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.