Went to visit with family. Unfortunately as we drove up - it was in cloud. We toured around the hotel and then went for coffee (the potato soup was amazing). The cloud lifted and the views were amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg königswinter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Living history; a hotel that has hosted many Heads of State and Royalty welcomes you. In the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg you will find classical elegance and comfort on a grand scale. 99 rooms including 11 suites furnished with expensive antiques and works of art, as well as an enormous restaurant and banquet area with 15 event rooms for up to 500 people will impress you.The special highlight of the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg is the spectacular and unique location up on the hill situated in a height of 332m in the heart of the nature park Siebengebirge. As the former official guest house of the Federal Republic of Germany it offers a splendid view of the Rhine Valley and is also an extremely impressive setting for both conferences and private celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.