Judging from the people we met here, we think this hotel is primarily used as an expressway stop-over. Most of the guests were British or German travelers on their ways to other places. We were here for a one night stay in Reims to re-visit the cathedral, before traveling to our airport hotel in Paris by way of Laon. Our... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Reims Tinqueux Hotel Tinqueux
- Ibis Reims Tinqueux Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Ibis Reims Tinqueux hotel is located 4 km from the city centre and the railway station. It is convenient for exploring the historic monuments and the key gastronomic attractions of Reims. The hotel, entirely refurbished, has 60 comfortable and air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. It puts at your disposal: Wifi access, a COURTEPAILLE restaurant, a bar open 24/24, a terrace and free public parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Reims Tinqueux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.