Stayed here in Sep 2010. Try not to stay in their smallest double room (usually allocated to single travellers - at 15 euro including breakfast) which is really, really small - the room is mostly taken up by the double bed. You need to squeeze your way through whatever little space left to get to the attached shower room and toilet. I'm rather petite and yet I still find the room way too small.
Basically, you just try not to move around much while in the room, otherwise, you'll end up feeling very frustrated and bruised (I kept knocking into the bed frame and wardrobe as there's simply not enough room to manoevre myself to get from a spot to another!).
I moved into a more expensive, larger room the next day and the difference in room size is tremendous!
A summary review of this pension :
Good points :
(1) cleanliness of the room and the attached shower/toilet
(2) quiet location
(3) low price
(4) friendliness of the staff (they only work... More
- Also Known As:
- Pension Crystal Ski Slovakia/Nova Lesna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pension Crystal Ski is situated in lucrative part of High Tatras, in the village Nova Lesna. It is offering accommodation in newly equipped double, triple and quadruple rooms. Tatra electric railway station and bus stop, connecting the village with the whole area of High Tatras and the city Poprad, are 15 minutes walking distance from the pension. Breakfast,dinner, coffee, tea, alcoholic and soft drinks are served in the lunchroom with cocktail lounge. Free WIFI internet connection is available for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pension Crystal Ski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.