I think the cordial hosts are what made this place so special. We had a very nice room, decent size, clean and reasonably quiet, even though it faced the road. The plumbing was a bit quirky, but serviceable. Breakfasts were filling but unispired. However, the two managers couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Since we were traveling without a... More
- Also Known As:
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel Dingle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As featured in the new Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2008/2009 the Quayside B&B Dingle is run by Katharine Keane and Thomas Barrett. Our priority is to make you feel welcome and comfortable in a clean and cozy environment. We offer standard or deluxe rooms (sea views). Relax in our sunny dining room overlooking the harbor whilst enjoying a healthy homemade breakfast - bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese, pastries, cereals and lots more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Dingle Quayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.